Hawk of Quraish
Hawk of Quraish – symbol in the UAE
The Hawk of Quraish T-Shirt is part of our subtle clothing range. The word subtle is key here. We wanted to create clever designs related to our beloved Dokha tradition, without it being loud and in your face about smoking Dokha… This T-Shirt features a Hawk emerging out of smoke… Medwakh smoke perhaps?
Benefits of wearing Hawk of Quaraish T-shirt
- Hawk of Quraish T-shirts are made in the EU from 100% cotton
- washes well – turn inside out when washing and ironing to protect emblem
- subtle and powerful – other Dokha smokers will recognise that you are part of the ‘Dokha family’
- We decided to incorporate a small clothing range into the products on offer to our Dokha loving customers. This Hawk of Quraish design is very cleaver with the Hawk rising up from the smoke.
- All of the products which Enjoy Dokha sell on our website have been quality checked and the Hawk of Quraish is no exception – both in terms of design and quality of cotton used in the manufacturing process.
Currently, only Large and Extra Large sizes Available – definitely not out sizes…
All online purchases are processed with SagePay because they support a secure portal – we accept major credit and debit cards.
The Hawk of Quraish is a symbol which is found on a number of emblems, coat of arms and flags of several states of the Arab League.
The Arabs of the Arabian Peninsula, especially those from the Persian Gulf coast, are traditionally falconry experts; falcons (and hawks) are seen as status symbols and one of the Arabs’ favourite animals.